Google Translator

This widget by www.techblaster.net

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wedding Party!

Hi Guys... Sorry For Uploading My New Post A Bit Late! In These Days I'm So Busy With University And Exams... But No Matter What, I'll Not Forget About My Blog! ;) Here Are Some Pictures Of A Wedding Party Of One Of My Family's Members...

Here We Just Arrived...I Know This Picture Is Not So Clear, But At Least U Can See My Dress & Everything... What Do U Think About This Style?!

When Bride & Groom Left, Me & My Friend Replace Them! lol  In This Picture You Can See One Part Of Their Design...



Here Is Me & My Love (My Cousin)! His Name Is "Sam" I Love Him SoOoOoOoOoO Much! He Is My Favorite Cousin! He Is So Lovely & Sweet & Cute... Isn't He??? :-P



Thousands Kisses For You My Lovely Cousin! :-*:-*:-*

No comments:

Post a Comment